LTC Medicaid Programs, Eligibility and Planning - Two Part Series
9/16/2015 - 9/23/2015
LTC Medicaid Programs, Eligibility and Planning
Professional Development Course for Social Workers
Location: HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs Café
325 S Parkside Dr,
September 16 and 23, 2015
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs Café
Presented by Michael Sapp, CMP with “Medicaid Consulting Group”
Part 1 • September 16 • 3:30-5 p.m. • 1.5 PDU
Part 2 • September 23 • 3:30-5 p.m. 1.5 PDU
- Identify the Medicaid programs applicable to LTC needs.
- Communicate basic eligibility guidelines.
- Better serve clients by encouraging and informing those in need of LTC of available Medicaid resources.
- Address and clear up common myths associated with Medicaid.
- Identify potential eligibility problems.
- Learn basic planning tools and problem-solving techniques to address common eligibility issues.
Light appetizers will be served.
RSVP by Monday, Sept. 14 to Carley Hyman at 719 630-2371 or email@example.com
For more information, please contact: